onsdag den 31. marts 2010

I don't really like raiding

After leveling my warrior for a while I've decided to stop raiding alltogether.

I guess I've finally outgrown the need to have better gear than everyone else. Because honestly, that is why anyone raids. The need for gear. The need to go "omg this pug to VoA just asked for 5600 GS -and I was the only one who actually had it!!!".
I've had enough of taking orders from some pimplefaced teen with too much time on his hands to read boss guides.
I've had enough of people only doing half the stuff I do, get all the gear I need.
I'm sick and tired of intros and cutscenes.
Now I'm going to spend my time leveling every class to 80 and then I'm going to sell my account. Because then I'll be done with the game. And that will be the most liberating feeling in the world. No more nights spend pretending that im going anything other than a virtual masturbation. Spending my time fluffing myself trying to make sure everyone knows that im better than everyone else I'm playing with.
Time to stop being a closet geek, time to get out in the light, time to get a life!!!

I've read up on it, and 200 euroes are what I can expect for my 10x level 80 account!!
hot damn.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Nice try! Doesn't beat MMO Champion though! http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/paragon-and-premonition-will-merge-for-cataclysm/

    SvarSlet
  2. check out premo's website and paragons!!

    makes it so much better

    SvarSlet
  3. Hehe, the best part is the Axe sponsorship... Axe Sunwell! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I enjoyed the language teachers the sponsorship payed :D

    SvarSlet