mandag den 15. marts 2010

Fuck it, i'm getting myself a kitty

...

There is nothing in this world that a little pressure and flattery cannot get you. Take me.

In a moments weekness i apllied all of my combined skills over at TishToshTesh, and got myself this:



Grrrr
Look at that DK kitty. Blizz, make me one!

So for all my readers. Go praise TishToshTesh.
Mostly for having a great blog, and for being a really cool artist (really cool. Look at that kitty!!!)

But mostly because he takes emotional bribes! ;-)

EDIT: Crap crap link!! http://tishtoshtesh.wordpress.com

3 kommentarer:

  1. Can I just add that the comments on that site, was not my proudest moment :)
    But hot damn, dem kitties be cutzie

    SvarSlet
  2. For what it's worth, flattery doesn't work on me. Ideas that make me smile, though, those I'm happy to experiment with. I couldn't pass on the absurd juxtaposition of a feline Death Knight. It turned out to be a lot of fun to draw. :)

    Now, if only they would make it a minipet in the game and kick back some of the proceeds... ;)

    Thanks for liking it! I certainly enjoyed sketching it up. I may even paint it in later... when I can make time. That's one that would benefit from some nice painting, what with the glowing eyes and shiny, beat up armor...

    SvarSlet
  3. Now you are just getting my hopes up! :)

    Seriously, I am going to buy a plush-factory and put this baby into production... Some day, I swear.
    I loved how that one turned out, I must admit. And it makes me happy that my pandering did little to nothing to convince you.

    SvarSlet