onsdag den 18. november 2009

Fell in love with a... Dwarf

So following my own rules of only writting happy things has become a whole lot easier. Because I'm really happy with WoW atm.
And the reason why I'm so happy: i've fallen in love.

He has a weird accent, he has a stylish beard and a big axe. Oh and he passes judgement on others. Apart from the Axe, that is me!
He is ofc Duffler, my paladin Dorf!
And im just so happy with the game again. Soloing is fun with him, grouping is fun. Tanking is also fun (although I do think that the DDK will still remain my go-to-tank). its just fun fun fun.
So fun in fact that im using my non-gaming freetime on and new (to me, it is very old i think) site ive stumbled over: maintankadin.
Boy i'd wish a site like that excisted for DKs. I guess that comes with the territory of beeing the new kid in class.
First everyone was jealous of us, now we are almost ignored. Maybe that was a bit harsh.
But the feelings the same. Unless you are Alt-ing or un-guilded, chances are you aren't playing a DK. Where have they all gone? Think that now that the novelty has worn off, a lot of the rerollers have either given up on the game as a whole or rolled back to their old class.
And apart from the Ensidia guides, there aren't that many super quality DK talks going on anywhere. (at least nowhere as near as many as the other classes has). So when I feel a bit alone and on my own, I just log onto my paladin and solo as ret (almost at 80 now!!) with all the other paladins-playing-ret-alts out there. Because O M G there are a lot of them around.
Thats when you remember your movie classics and say:

This is my Pink-a-din. There are many like it but this one is mine.
My Pink-a-din is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my Pink-a-din is useless. Without my Pink-a-din I am useless.
I must fire my Pink-a-din true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me.
I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will.
Before God I swear this creed: my Pink-a-din and
myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy,
we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ah... you'be been stung by the pink bee :)
    Non-ret pallys are great and everybody wants on in their group :)
    Now you only need to dual holy. Twice the fun.
    When I take Turnak to the LFG it only lasts some seconds there. Nowadays tanks are very sought in pugs, and being healer as second option ensures you a place in a group very fast.

    SvarSlet
  2. I'll bet :)
    If I want to heal, there is really only one option: Disc. After you go Disc everything else seems stupid!!! (yea I know, a highly academic response!)

    SvarSlet