onsdag den 21. januar 2009

I has started itz

Hello all.
And welcome to my blog.
Stupid things about blogs is; that this first post introducing me and the themes i hope this blog will be written in, will end up at the very bottom where no-one will read it.
Anyways This blog will be mostly about my gaming as a Death knight on the hellscream-EU server.
I tend to loose myself in weird and long sentences -i know. But if anything is very unreadable lemme know :) I do try and keep this to a minimun... i really do.
So i play in the same guild as this mage (mr pewpewlazers) and his very pretty and well written blog has resparked my wanting to blog yet again.
So continuing my shameless ripoff of his blog, ill start my first real post, with an introduction to my toons. I am a bit of an alt-o-holic.
For now, welcome

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh noes, what madness have I started? :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi there and welcome to the blogging crowd! Special greetings to you since you as me not are writing in your native tongue. It takes quite a lot of struggle (at least for me) to write in English. But the reward - to be able to connect and discuss with the whole blogosphere - is sweet.

    SvarSlet
  3. Thank you.
    And yea I use this to keep my written English intact.
    Well soon ill be adding some post with some actual content and not just setups ^^ Looking forward to discussing with the whole blogsphere.

    SvarSlet